Sunday, September 11, 2005

Blues?

it's official. my holidays have begun. for the next 2 months, i'll be a free little slugger at home. that's right, free.


what on earth am i going to do for that period?


i have no idea. you see, it's only the 2nd day after my exams ended on friday, and i'm starting to feel the boredom already. been looking through Classifieds (again), but i dont think i'm up for a job, because i doubt anyone would want to hire someone for just 2 months (and in case you're wondering, no, i dont think i'd have time to work once school starts).


the dvds at home bore me. cinemas make me broke. tv's running out of green colour.


bro cant take leave. mom doesnt want to take leave. dad has no intention of taking leave...i think. holiday with my family? not gonna happen.


i cant go on for a head-to-toe makeover. i cant afford it. (sponsors, anyone?)


maybe i'll just spend my days purchasing stuffs off ebay. yeah, that should do the trick.


i'm already starting to see my holiday being wasted away. uh-huh. as i'm typing this right now, it's wasting away. pa-thetic.


i think i should just get started on studying for my sub-papers. i've screwed the exams up, so sub-papers' definitely coming my way. oh, this is going to be fun. yay.


oh shit. wait. i'm sorry for being such a little slugger. today is a day that means alot to people who have lost family and friends in the 9/11 attacks. my apologies for being a brat.


a minute of silence for those who lost their lives.

5 comments:

A pEaCeFuL LiFe ____*// said...

hey hey...same sentiments...feeling real bored already...hey one day go sentosa....go decay there....we have yet to do that rmb...thanks to natural cause....lol...keep in contact...call me anitime if u r bored....

sh said...

gosh, forgot about the Sept 11 issue yesterday. *thwaps self*

anyhow, watch cinderella man with me! :p yes i'm sure i won't be watching it with anyone else. but it'll have to wait till the end of next week at least.

and i still think its a good idea to work. *ponder* could try asking if they wanted help for 2 whole months! but if otherwise... ebay's a good idea...

it could be a time to start reading books, writing songs and umm *ponder* drawing! god i miss drawing garfields. :p

Seige said...

pris> sentosa can wait... slowly..


annz> errr i dont wanna watch cinderella man! heh. not exactly interested in that film.


and i was just joking about ebay. hmmm..


and yup, i just borrowed books from library..planning to read my heart out. songs..well they come and go. will write it down if it hits me. :) and speaking of drawing, maybe i should justc ome up with my own comic eh? like cohen. lol

sh said...

ooh you CAN start your own comic. i'd be an avid reader =p

not interested in cinderella man? hmmmmmm. okay.

Seige said...

hmmm.


comic. *ponders*