Friday, September 30, 2005

wednesday night, i was told something that just changed my mood totally.

actually, i always knew about that issue because we've discussed it before but as the years past, it slowly became something of a distance away. that night however, i was reminded about it again. only this time, quite seriously.

i'll admit, even though i knew it was coming, i was still kind of unprepared. thus, my mood was really affected. really. i turned..well, sad. i couldnt help it. i still cant.

i realised there was no one i could really talk to about how i felt about that issue. and then, i recalled how Marc ''knocked some sense" (haha) into me at a conversation a few nights back.

all right, that was what i was gonna do. i was gonna talk to my brother about it. and i did.

it worked. i broke the 'phantom ice' between us both, and at the same time, i felt so much better. :) that's cool.

of course, the issue's still here and it wont go away for the next 6 months. but i shall will not be down until i know the outcome. i shall refuse to make myself miserable. no.

(dont worry, the issue here's not a relationship issue, neither do i have an illness. but dont ask as well. i'd prefer it.)

2 comments:

sh said...

*sigh* babe, do talk to me if you need it okay? i may -seem- busy but when you need me, i'll be here babe. :)

Seige said...

i know babe, i know. :P