Thursday, September 15, 2005

i haven't been in the best of moods for the past few days. the ulcers in my mouth are hurting like freaking shit, like hell.


what pisses me off is that none of these ulcers were self caused. they're on areas that are unreachable for my teeth. which is why i'm pissed off. because they're hurting me soo bad.


originally, i felt a pain deep inside my bottom right gum. and then within a few hours i had 2 on the right and left sides of my upper lips. the next day, the 1 on my top left became 4. WHAT THE BLOODY ....? they're in some sort of pattern as well. and the one on my bottom gum hurts sooooo bad everytime i roll in my bottom lips. like a huge sharp bruise that hurts everytime you touch it.


now i have six f ing ulcers.


tried salt, gel & listerine. the ulcers are still there! i'm so disgusted because i feel like my entire mouth's infected. like my mouth is diseased. damn it. damn it!

4 comments:

sh said...

ouchhhhhhh. :S hope they umm go away soon. eat oranges to kill them! =p wonder if that helps though. might get worse, don't hold it against me! :p

Seige said...

ouchhhhhhh is right.

oranges? hmm. if it'll work i wanna try. i dont care if it hurts as long as it gets rid of my ulcers! lol

ja said...

the power of the ulcer...the almighty ulcer..ulcer ulcer go away come again another day...or maybe go away forever...

Seige said...

go away forever.