Tuesday, July 18, 2006

An Earful

i dont know what it is, but this year seems to be a really unlucky one for me. especially recently. bad things just seems to happen to me, one after another.

take the past 3 months. i had fallen real ill twice within 2 months(which didnt use to happen), my previous thumbdrive was suddenly unrecognized by the computer(which meant that everything i had inside was gone), the other thumbdrive i used suddenly became corrupted and stuffs became so jumbled up. i had to redo my java twice. and we know how much i hate just even doing it once. plus there're other issues going on(issues). and to add to my series of unfortunate events,my right ear is still blocked. still! i cant believe it. it's been 5 bloody days already. 5 whole bloody days. the medicine's not taking any effect yet. give me a break. unblock yourself, dammit! UNBLOCK NOW!

i said, UNBLOCK NOW! u bloody thing.


peeling the skin off 100 potatoes? i think i've got another 200 onions to chop as well. TSK. TSK.

of course, the recent tsunami victims have it much worse and i sympathize with them. i know that i should feel lucky that i have a home and a life already. but living my life as it is now, i just have to rant. i'm sorry.

No comments: