Sunday, July 23, 2006

Life As I Know It part 2

i've been explained to about why certain things happened and now i understand. it doesn't make me guilty about the way i reacted, but it makes me sorry that you felt that way for that to happen. i guess i knew it somewhere inside of me, but to have you try to explain it to me, i knew it was tough. i do know. deep inside, i do.

all's good now.

i've been having weird and extreme dreams(or nightmares) for the past few weeks and there's no real explanation for them, but they're pretty disturbing ones. let's just say they involved murder, and suicides, right before my eyes. and they were all dreams of separate nights. i've told anna about them and she thinks i need more chocolates. haha. maybe?

but that dream interpreter thing. i think it got me into digging further down inside my feelings, to parts that i've never thought about before, and parts that i have, and it is, well, i'm not sure..might...somehow, perhaps...be true? freaky.

No comments: