Friday, July 21, 2006

Life As I Know It

i think you have no idea how unsupportive you get sometimes, and you have no idea how to show your love to someone the way it's supposed to be.

just when i wanted to blog about something funny that happened yesterday. thanks alot.

just in case you were wondering, yes, i slammed the door behind me. i did kick the table, i did slam my stool on my bed, and i did punch my hand on the cupboard.

"violent frustration
he cries out to God or just no one
is there a point to this madness
and all that he was is just a tragedy

He feels alone
His heart in his hand
He's alone
He feels like
I feel

Then on that last day he breaks
and he stood tall
then he yelled, then he yelled
and he takes his life"


-Poetic Tragedy by The Used


i'm not suicidal. but i played this song over and over.

2 comments:

sh said...

i'm sorry hun.

i wish you'd find a way to vent your anger and feel lighter after which.

Seige said...

yea me too.

i think loud music does it.