Friday, January 26, 2007

Fog you.

i'd like to sincerely thank the town council for sending people to do fogging at the rubbish chute areas around here because it really killed all the little cockroaches breeding at those areas. i walked in a land of dead cockroaches on my way to school a few weeks back. literally. everywhere around me laid big and baby cockroaches. most dead, some struggling to move.

in fact, i had to watch where i was stepping so that i wouldnt get cockroach juice on the soles of my shoes(ironically, i JUST(literally) received an email that has something to do with a cockroach just as i was typing. QUEER!). i was quite amused by the situation, really. i'm pretty sure hundreds of cockroach souls were flying around me.

so anyway, it's cool that their fogging. but the fogging's led to an overpower of MOSQUITOES! those damn 6-legged stingers have bitten me all over. UMPTEEN TIMES in 1 week.

i have a mission.

to kill those little buggers.

2 comments:

sh said...

Fog you LOL

i've seen those cockroach-massacre a few times, usually when im back from school. it gives me creeps watching where i was stepping on. eek.

Fog mosquitoes!

Seige said...

fog mosquitoes!

yeah i was surrounded by dead cockroaches on my way to school. i took a picture with my cell but it's not very clear. lol