Thursday, January 18, 2007

i am so happy i could eat a horse.

the program didnt work. it didnt display even though everything else seemed okay. 15%. 15 marks out of the final 100. gone down the amazon river. and i threw it down.
that's advanced mobcomp for me.

also, i realised today that a laptop is quite essential for me for my SIP and major project. that means extra expense of $1000++. that also means no driving lessons.

20 minutes ago, my mp3 died on me. completely died. no letter of warning, no last minute notice, no goodbye, nothing. not even a "hi, i'm about to die on you in 2 seconds." zilch. i couldnt even resuscitate it. you would think that looking for the warranty card and calling up the shop would be a good idea. got the warranty card alright. the shop? it's gone. it doesnt exist on the phase of this earth anymore.
that's my brandless mp3 for you.

i'm actually not flaring up right now. surprise. now usually, i would. but right now, i dont even feel the need to. only because,

honestly,

PEOPLE,

members of the public,

your majesty,

could the day get any worse?

i would be completely pissed off with myself. i could drink to get high but i dont drink. besides, i think i'll only wake up with a throbbing headache the next morning because i cant drink. i could yell at myself or walk away from myself. unfortunately, that would either classify me as mentally disturbed, or dead.

today is a great day. [insert profanity here]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

being mentally disturbed has its perks.


trust me. :P

Seige said...

okay. lol.

sh said...

hope ya saw my previous 2 comments from jan 15 onwards :P

anyways, the bad day will get better babeeee. :) have faithhhh! eat choccs!!!

ps: im on a mission to get a toned abdominal (cos there's no way it's gonna be flat lol) by april. why april? cos june's too long and march's too short. HEH.

Seige said...

oh i just saw it. :)

next week shall be a better week!

get it toned! yes! i want it too.