Monday, January 29, 2007

to-mah-to, to-may-to. po-tay-to, po-tah-to. mourn-ing, moan-ing. what's the difference anyway?

so we went to my brother's university to help clear out his dorm yesterday. as my brother was parking the car, mom spotted this girl with a hamster and talked about how people brought stuffs to keep them company in the dorm.

and then this conversation began.

bro: once i even heard a girl moaning.
dad: huh? mourning?
bro: moaning.
dad: mourning? why? someone passed away?
bro: no, not mourning. moaning.

*pauses*

dad: oh.

*awkward silence in the car*

me: -bursts out laughing-
me: i gotta tell my friends about this!
mom shoots me an embarrased smile.

ah. the good ol' birds and the bees.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL?!

A pEaCeFuL LiFe ____*// said...

hahahaha...the next question would be...the MOANing is heard in the neightbouring room or in the room itself :x LOLOLOL....funnie la...can so imagine the whole scenario...and very the funnie leh...u all got go clean ur bros room one arh...cute leh...can clean my room too u noe?? =p

Seige said...

hello? we went to CLEAR his room, not CLEAN his room. he moved out.

and it was in the NEIGHBOURING room. lol. horny.

A pEaCeFuL LiFe ____*// said...

oh he moved out? so he at home liao la?? (shrewed smile) heh heh...oh so its the neighbouring...icic...heh heh