Thursday, April 28, 2005

work today started out plain boring. i was all alone in the office sticking stickers for 500 bottles of moisturising serum. and my reciever chose the right day not to recieve any proper channel for my kind of music.

fine.

then i got a call and had to do some heavy stuffs. and i felt something after doing it. now i'm feeling all the discomfort and i think i physically hurt myself. the more i think about it, the more it pisses me off. in fact, i feel like shit now.physically. god, please let it be over by tomorrow.

fook.

4 comments:

sh said...

*hugs* deep breaths :) what happened?

Seige said...

um i somehow injured myself. but it's fine now. :)

Marc said...

ONE TREEEE HILLL R0X0RS!
MYYY SOPHIAAAAA! ;]]]]]]]
~Marcus

Seige said...

dude.. so extra.

but yea i know. one tree hill does rock.

n we know u love sophia.