Monday, May 30, 2005

am in the midst of waiting for my cousin's(the one i worked part-time with) approval for my group to create a website for my unc's company. have a feeling she might not want us to, because she already has someone who's also in the midst of creating one for them.

but she's got nothing to lose, really. cos the website we'll be creating will only be shown on my school's IFC server, which means she doesnt have to show it to anyone else in the ouside world if she dislikes it. n if she does, she can also put it up on the net. plus, it's free. would you want it?

it's kinda pressurizing right now because my friends are putting high hopes on me. they kinda have the concept that since we're cousins, it should be easier and that we wouldnt need to waste time searching for other registered company(deadline's around friday or so). well, it might be a little, but at the end of the day, if she rejects our offer, i cant do anything about it. we cant force her. it's not that she has to. it's the company's choice.

well, i hope she does!

*shrugs*i just hope my friends wont hate me if this doesnt work. heh

2 comments:

sh said...

i know what ya mean. :p and i can safely say, only if the cousin is you, i'll never be certain of getting anything done or hopes pinned on any other cousin to grant me a deal that quickly. :P

Seige said...

yea... no reply yet. eek.