Tuesday, May 31, 2005

i've been tagged!

ok. i've been tagged by anna(go to link above). so i'll just carry on with my list.

Total volume of music on my computer: shant say the what the total volume of music on my computer is since i didnt download any songs into it (my bro did).

The last CD i bought: Rooster- Rooster.

Song playing: In My Place- Coldplay

Twenty songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1) Untitled- Simple Plan
2) All In All- Lifehouse
3) Everybody's Changing- Keane
4) Come Get Some- Rooster
5) Joyride- Rooster
6) 100 years- Five For Fighting
7) How Can You Mend A Broken Heart- Michael Buble
8) Home- Michael Buble
9) If God Made You- Five For Fighting
10) Chapter One- Lifehouse
11) Daughters- John Mayer
12) Semi-charmed Life- Third Eye Blind
13) My Sacrifice- Creed
14) Mr Brightside- The Killers
15) Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson
16) That Thing You Do- The Wonders
17) I Don't Wanna Be- Gavin Degraw
18) I'll Be There For You- The Rembrandts
19) This Is The Last Time- Keane
20) Was It Him-xxxxx

Passing it to 5 people namely....
Jean
Yee Hwee (if u see this)
?
?
?

erm yea. cant think of anyone else to tag since pris doesnt update (read this and update, girl!) *raises eyebrow*. oh well, that's about it. blog more soon. :)

7 comments:

Marc said...

LAAAH BAM BAAAAAAHHH!
im in schooool!! =(

YH Tan said...

ahha.. =)... saw it!.. lol.. -YH

sh said...

was it hiiiiim... got you spinnin in a web, singing love songs track by track... WAAHAHHAAHA

Seige said...

marcus> awww.. i know how u feel. like crap. :)

yh> *grins*

annz> *laughs till my ass hits the ground with a loud thud*

sh said...

*grin* im the hugest fan of that song i tell ya!

was it him?
who got you spinning in a web,
singing love songs track by track
was it him?
who got you staring in a daze,
found your lost heart in a maze
he could be the one,
will you ever know?
or have you found a way to let it go

awww singer songwriter composer. woot.

Seige said...

lol. erm...

jean said...

:) i'm here!