Thursday, May 12, 2005

my letter for the orientation finally came. which means that school's gonna start. well, it is. i wonder if that's a good or bad thing. orientation's on the 18th, which means...i'll be working till the 17th. *sniggers quietly* lalala.

i want to go to Rooster's showcase here in singapore! but darn it, it's on my 2nd day of school. ah crap. plus, i dont know if i wanna fight with other people for space and curse at them for pushing..ever again. oh i hope they show the showcase on MTV. (or i shall write in and command them to lol)

random: i cut my hair.

5 comments:

sh said...

oh.my.god. rooster? singapore?

fuck exams. fuck o's. lol shiiiiiiit

Seige said...

yes, Rooster. Singapore.

25th May. i think. *prays it'd be on MTV*

sh said...

25th!? that's like 2 days before sch closes. or 3.

Seige said...

that's like my 2nd day of school. lol.

ridiculous.

sh said...

LOL either way. *cough*