Sunday, May 29, 2005

My Confessions

Dear Phil,

Ever since you left me, i havent been the same person. We've been together for 7 years or so, and you've never once left my side. You were such a part of my life.

Whenever i was down, you were there to lift my spirits. Whenever i was happy, you were there to make me happier. Whenever i was bored, you were the one who entertained me. We shared so many good times together. You were my heart, my life, my soul. You were the best thing that ever happened to me.

But now that you're gone, things feel different. Everytime i look at the place you used to sit at, i feel empty, like a part of me was missing. It's hard watching you leave, bringing along all the fun times we shared with you. i cant believe i just watched you leave and not say anything to stop that. But i had no choice. It really wasnt easy.

i'm trying to get use to life without you in my room, but it's probably gonna take some time. I miss you badly. Damn. Thanks for the days though, and the nights especially. :) Thanks for keeping me crazy.

Love you always,
Your ex-owner.


Yes, u guys, my tv's gone (to my parents room, for good). *sobs*

ok, just leave the number to the psychiatrist that you want me to see at the comments box.

5 comments:

sh said...

90173654 (poor whoever's number happens to be that) lol

for a while i was expecting phil to be some character in a show. well, i was close. :p

i should start naming my comp.

Marc said...

ROFL.
funny as hell, seige.

Seige said...

annz> Phil's "Phil" because his brand's phillips. but i dont like phillips, so phil.lol i know, retarded.

imagine this. "My com's Hugh. What's yours?"

lol

marcus> lol thank you.

but i'm sad!*sobs*

sh said...

jesus. phil for philips and hugh for hewlett packard. you're awesome. *worships you*

Seige said...

lol yes, please do. :P