Wednesday, May 4, 2005

last weekend was great. went out with my brother and cousins. it was a great deal of fun.

working for my cousin(another one)? not that fun.not that she's not nice or anything. it's just the job. but it's all fine.

daydreamed the whole afternoon at work. the scene of my father announcing to the family that we're going to New Zealand kept appearing in my head. and my reaction kept appearing too. it went something like this.

*my reaction*:
"WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *picks up phone and dials Anna's number*"

somebody give me the number to a psychiatrist please? thanks alot.

ps: if any of u have a great recipe to a good meal, please email me or let me know about it eh? (i'm planning to whip up a little meal for my momma on sunday.) thanks again.

4 comments:

Marc said...

TODAY'S THURSDAYS.
and im suffering tree hill withdrawal syndromes :(
read the blog to find out more,haha.

Seige said...

lol u have no choice.. u gotta wait.. and wait...

sh said...

woooooooooooooooooooow. i appear in your daydreams?

gosh you must really love me.

oh nevermind cos i love you too. HAHAHHAA we're meant to be, darling! *does my happy couch potato dance*

Seige said...

it's normal! cos when stuffs like this happen i'll naturally call u first n tell u abt it.lol