Friday, August 17, 2007

The Last Goodbye

dear you,



turtlela.
moomoohoon.
chickajean.
choo-choo train.

these names we made for ourselves on the randomest note a few years back.

tonight, for some reason, feels different. i was, for one, feeling quite at peace with myself. i held back my tears. instead, laughter brought about by ourselves. for the first time since you left, we were able to laugh at the things we did. just like what it was like when you were with us. you know how it's like, right? yea, you do. but of course, it will never be the same without you.

alot of people asked me why you did it. i wasnt really able to answer anyone of them. i guess i just didnt know what the real answer is.

i will never stop wondering why you did what you did, but i guess you had your unspoken reasons. and i've almost come to terms with it. at least, i think i have. this time, you really taught me alot of things. you taught me to cherish and treasure everyone around me. to treat my friends with respect. to be there for my loved ones. to not give up so easily no matter how bad things get.

actually, i've known these things for a long time. but you really taught me their precious, true meaning. so thank you.

i want to say alot of things to you. what should i do? i'll say them in my prayers, girl. i hope you'll be able to hear them. i'm sorry i wont be able to send you off on your journey tomorrow. i dont think i can bring myself to as well. but i will pray for you. i will.

so i guess, this is it. my one last letter to you before you go on your journey.. my dear, dear, sweet you.


goodnight, my dear choo-choo train.
Photobucket
sleep tight.
i'll miss you for as long as forever.
Photobucket
we love you.
forever, and will always be, your little friend,
Seige (moomoohoon)

2 comments:

sh said...

and you know she loves you too girl :)

*hugs*

Marc said...

love is the airrr, everywhere!;D