Saturday, August 4, 2007

meme

oh before i forget, i've been tagged by cineylens to do this meme. so here goes.

rules:
  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts and Habits (that i have to figure out):

  1. i have a goofy dance. no, i do not have a name for it. i just call it my goofy dance. it comes on whenever something groovy plays. especially when i'm in my own crib. works best with corny beats from the 80s. and believe me when i say it's goofy.
  2. i can do a cartwheel. just rolled around so much as a kid that i picked it up. i used to be able to do it with just one hand but i think i should just stick to two right now. wouldnt want to die at 19.
  3. i can talk with a filipino accent. *cough* not to offend any one.
  4. the nails on my toes are kind of slanted. diagonal. yea. mom says i take after my dad but i reckon it's more of a mutant thing. which i totally am.
  5. i've been wanting to try a fried worm. the type sold in the streets of bangkok. disgusting or not, i'll only know after i've tried it.
  6. i used to have over 80 archie comics on my shelf and i read every single one of them, more than 5 times each. but i've given over 20 of them away to good pals. i should start a business renting these comics out, no?
  7. i'm TERRIFIED of dolls. cockroaches? no. dolls? i HATE. i used to own, and love, this doll that produced stickers from herit's stomach when i was a kid. then it just became plain creepy as i grew up and i dumped it inside a pail(with a lid). it was under my desk for a long time and i refused to open it until i finally got my mom to throw that pail away one day, with it's lid on. believe me, i've even had dreams of it finding it's way back to my room and crawling under my blanket to "surprise" me. oh the bloody horror. do not call me paranoid. dolls are evil, i tell you. EVIL!
  8. i love spiders. big or small, love em' all. there's just something about those eight-legged freaks that has enticed me since i was a kid. oh wait, my spidey-sense is tingling...

wow. i cant believe i managed to squeeze out 8 random facts about myself. anyway, if you're reading this and want to do it, then you're tagged. :)

1 comment:

cosmicdust said...

yayyyy....you did it finally

:)

interesting facts...mmm...u love them spidey, eh? and it would be interesting to see you do the cartwheel thing *grin*