Saturday, August 25, 2007

you cant stop the beat.

ok ok, with regards to my last post, i wasnt really pissed off when i wrote that or anything. i was just expressing my thoughts for that moment(and i still feel that way). but thanks for the concern anyway, you guys. just know that i'm one who seeks solace in my own arms and i'm fine. tired, but fine. :)

anyway, i caught this yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the story was alright but the music was catchy, loud and heaps of fun. really. it made the movie likeable.

the new girl, who also played the lead, Nikki Blonsky, was just a ball of fun to watch. she would probably dance all night if you let her. and apparently, when he's not shooting lasers from his eyes in "X-Men" or running away from strange people in "Disturbing Behaviour", James Marsden is actually a really good singer. really.

but my favourite has got to be Elijah Kelley. he just brought the house down for me.

Amanda Bynes wasnt that good of a singer but i thought she wasnt thaaat bad at all. so basically everyone, and i do mean everyone, could sing. ok, like duh, this IS a musical. i know. silly me.

all in all, i'd say it was a fun movie to watch but still, nothing beats Grease for me. grease lightnin'!

now excuse me while i go dance myself crazy. (this IS a SATURDAY night.)

1 comment:

sh said...

IM WATCHING IT ON MONDAYYYY!!

*excited*