Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Down and up..and down again

ok, i'm failing all my quizzes and mini tests. that's wrong, plain wrong. it shouldn't be happening now. not when the sem exams are coming up. no!!!


people often say, "there's always an up side to everything". i never get to use that phrase.


not today though. because ladies and gentlemen, there IS an up side! not to this, but there is an UP SIDE! my projects are finally completing, and once friday is over, they'll all be gone. my shoulders will weigh like it was back then in secondary school again. that's right. it'll be project-FREE. oh i just love the sound of that.


wait. here's an UPPER side.


someone found my thumb drive. yes.. after a week. this is me, happy. :)


and now, i shall go off and fail my lab test tomorrow.

2 comments:

jean said...

relax it's normal in the first sem lah.. buck up and do well for your end sem test!

anw congrats to you for finding your thumb drive :)

Seige said...

ya normal..but still cannot risk it eh? *shrugs*


and thank you. now i got 2!