Monday, August 15, 2005

i failed my java test. again. it's not surprising. but i would really have loved to be pleasantly surprised with a 10/20. altogether, my teacher told me that i had failed my overall marks(inclusive of previous papers) by 0.9 marks, and that if i didnt do better than average for this java project, he cant help me( bring up the marks that is).


the best thing is, i'm having a real tough time with this project. the program menu alone is driving me crazy, so let's just leave out arrays. i cant fail, i cant. i dont wanna stay back another sem to relearn something that i hate so much. i dont want to, i cant, and i wont. i dont want to.


i DONT. i cant. i cant....?.....please? dammit.


school aside, i'm glad the elections for a new president is off. to be quite honest, Mr A.K. does not impress me at all. not for one bit. all that publicity, what for, might i ask? if you're not qualified, you're not. this is the job, of RUNNING a country mind you, you dont just go to the board to APPEAL because YOU think you're qualified.


if you ask me, i think he might have sounded a little too desperate to be the nation's head. seemed to me he's more interested in the pay and the title than, well, leading the country.


anyway, i'm glad S.R.Nathan's remaining as our president. really glad. sorry Mr A.K., maybe 6 years later eh?


ok, i better watch what i say on this blog in case i get sued to court.
but we all know i will be able to vote 6 years from now.
*walks away silently*

2 comments:

sh said...

haha oops haven't been keeping up with the presidential elections. have been more busy discussing reasons why we love singapore...(me and h) or not so much actually. because of the governing measures and all.

funny. we've been talking bout terorrism, racism, political issues in singapore. i see the mirror image of you in that, in some ways. gee i'm becoming a borrring person. what happened to the usual whinings of a bad day! :p

aaaanyhow darling, i'm sure you'll do better next time ;)

Seige said...

we still whine about bad days! we do...i do.


that's actually bad.lol.


and i just failed my lab test as well.