Friday, August 19, 2005

Pure Stupidity

i left my thumb drive in the school lab's cpu yesterday and when i went back for it, it was gone.


yes, i had predicted that. i mean, it's really just a perfect free gift to anyone who used that computer after me. all he/she had to do was to open the drive, delete all the files, and then reuse it as a new thumb drive.


f off you ass, whoever you are. how very honest.


and in case you havent guessed it, all my files were in there. my pictures and my projects. it initially didnt matter to me that my $49 bucks was gone and more towards the fact that my files and pictures were gone.


so i knew i had to redo my projects. i was so PISSED because i had ACTUALLY FINISHED my work initially. but then i realised that only one of the projects needed to be redone because there were little backups here and there for the others. luckily only 1.


and then it hit me. i just lost $49.


of course, the best person to blame is none other than myself. how could i have been so careless to leave the damned thing in the cpu?! it's all my fault. no one else should be blamed for this act of carelessness (hey thief, whoever you are, don't laugh. this excludes you. you're not getting away with this.). i.am.such.a.careless.freak.


thankfully i managed to finish my project within 4 hrs(thanks to anna and memory) and my java project is completed (thanks to my classmate), so it's kinda like a little load of my shoulders. just a little bit. but when monday passes, it'll be a huge one, i'm telling you. a huge one. i cant wait.


need to go get another thumb drive (ann honey, i'll return you yours asap) soon. dammit. so much for trying to save up to travel this coming holiday.


good karma? pah.

2 comments:

sh said...

you're welcome dear ;-) glad it's almost over!

Seige said...

soon!


cant wait. :)