Wednesday, August 17, 2005

last night:

mom: when are your holidays gonna start?
me: 3rd week of september.
mom: until?
me: 1st week of november.
mom: WAH! then u can go on a holiday!


ahhh..music to my ears.


i have been dying to hear that phrase since a long long time ago. knowing that i "can go on a holiday" is the best thing ever. the problem is, my holidays are not exactly at the end of the year, thus it would be kinda hard for my parents to take leave, let alone my brother. that sucks.


mom: go lah.. u want u go lah!
me: really? u allow?
mom: go lah. try lah..dont have to go that far what. just places like, thailand, or australia..
me: *gets excited* but australia's not near what.
mom: perth is okay ... or melbourne.
me: but australia's ex right?
mom: aiya $1000 plus the most..u have the money right? money gone can put back later.
me: *glitters*



you see, i'm so desperate to take the plane again, i really dont mind using that $1000 over.


so we started discussing about who i could go with and where i could go. mom suggested that i travel with one of my aunts who's single, but it would honestly be boring or weird to travel together because i find it really hard to find something to talk to her about. i mean, we did go out together before and we do talk..but it's just weird because i doubt i can be the natural me around her. plus, i have a huge feeling that our sleeping and eating habits are definitely different. i want to travel with someone whom i can really be myself with.


i saw this ad on classified with some 4D tour at Perth for $499 (exclusive of taxes and stuffs so all in all- possibly $800-$1000). hence, i tried to convince the best person who could travel with me. -> My mom. i persuaded, i begged, i even volunteered to pay for her ticket. BUT all she could tell me was, " i have to wash your brother's uniform." or "i have no mood."


You get to travel! your mood will return!!! we all need a break dont we?


sigh. still a "no". so i asked her if i could go with my friends alone and she said if there were at least 4 of us she would allow. but of course, you guessed it. my friends would definitely not be allowed to go. and all these talks when my exams aren't even here yet. lol. and what if i do badly?


argh what the heck. shall try to persuade my mom every night from now on.

3 comments:

A pEaCeFuL LiFe ____*// said...

hm...seige gd idea...the everynite ritual thing may work...keep psychoing her....i could help in that part as well....u noe i do see her here and there...hmm relali hope u could get to go to australia be it with whom...u deserve it man....

sh said...

boo o's!

Seige said...

let's count..

uh huh. 10 years since i last sat a plane. a decade. wow.