Monday, August 22, 2005

i dont believe it anymore.

i've been rained on my parade.


i'm fine. no, really, i am. i'm feeling good! in fact, i'm happy!!! :D


if you believed that, you don't know me one single bit. because i ain't happy. i hate being rained on my parade. don't you walk into my parade, and ruin it. don't.


god i can so feel the heat inside of me rising. but tonight, i shall refrain. yes, i shall not berate or rant any further because if i do, it'll only increase your sense of curiosity. yes. i shall struggle with the keeping of it inside of me and not rant.


*pulls hair*


Don't tell me not to fly
I've simply got to.
If someone takes a spill,
It's me and not you.
Who told you you're allowed
To rain on my parade!
-- Barbra Streisand


oh yeah. Happy super Sweet 16, anna!:)

2 comments:

sh said...

*awaits postcard*

thanks babe :D

hope you've simmered down a little, at least. :)

Seige said...

annz> i simmered down. :) and got heated up again. lol. but as long as friday is over, it's all goooood...

alanna983zane> thank you. but i can't find a comment box to comment in your blog.. how about putting one up? :)